The ExtremeContact DWS (D
now) features improved grip and braking in both dry and wet conditions with a unique asymmetrical tread design. This tire includes an advanced tread compound for improved traction in all-weather conditions including snow, significantly improved mileage, and an industry leading level of rolling resistance for better fuel economy.
- Enhanced performance in dry conditions.
- Improved water evacuation for outstanding wet handling.
- Improved snow performance.
- Reduced distortion for enhanced energy delivery, lower rolling resistance and improved treadlife.
- Consumer friendly indicators alert drivers to tire's performance level in Dry, Wet, and Snow conditions.