Light-Truck All Terrain
BFGoodrich's toughest All-Terrain tire ever.
- 20% tougher sidewalls take on the toughest road hazards
- 2X the treadlife on gravel & 15% longer treadlife on asphalt
- 10% more mud traction & 19% improved snow traction
- 20% tougher sidewalls featuring race-proven CoreGard™ technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.
- CoreGard™ technology - Tougher sidewall rubber: Split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich®'s race-proven Baja T/A® KR2 tire. Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone. Advanced Deflection Design: Computer-predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- 2X the treadlife on gravel and 15% longer treadlife on asphalt to extend your adventure.
- Specially Formulated Tread Rubber: Optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance. Advanced Tire Footprint Shape: Results in more evenly distributed stress for longer more uniform wear. Interlocking tread design: Increases tread block stability for more even wear over the long haul. Stone Ejectors: Prevent stone retention and provide extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
- 10% more mud traction3and 19% improved snow traction4: exceeding TRAC severe snow traction performance requirements to confidently get where you want to go.
- Serrated Shoulder Design: staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater manoeuvrability in soft soil and deep snow conditions while increasing traction in mud and rock, especially in aired-down driving situations. Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised bars in the shoulder tread area help release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions. Locking 3-D Sipes: 3-D active sipe technology provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. Meets Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC) requirements for severe snow traction.